Thursday, February 11, 2010

Spread Some Cheer

     The SUN!  It appeared this morning after about 30 hours of driving snow and wind.  I awoke to a peaceful snowcovered world, which meant...it was time to start digging out.  I spent about an hour shoveling the driveway, uncovering the mail box, and wiping down my car.  This is one of those tasks I usually delegate to my husband, but he was "stuck" in Georgia due to flight cancellations (I know I feel really bad for him-insert sarcasm here, please).
    I think the whole eastern seaboard could use a little pick-me-up.  So here are some spring-inspired items to get us all in cheerful mood.

Nate Berkus vintage inspired floral sheets from HSN.com:


Liberty of London will launch it's new line for Target in March--you know I will find a spot for that chair!


And now, my shameless plug for http://www.hydrangearow.etsy.com/ .  Add some cheer with these vintage snack trays..

No comments: